Choose the parts and make your own original thread-bound notebook.
Pre-sale at Stationery Girls Expo in Osaka 2023
- EggnWorks cover/back cover set of 2 (8 types to choose from)
- EggnWorks writing paper 30 sheet set (choose from 3 types)
- Two medium-sized double clips (anything that can hold the paper is fine.)
- EggnWorks binding thread 1 or 2
- Needles (bookbinding needles, futon needles, etc.) Longer needles with a larger hole for threading are appropriate.
Impressions of people who experienced
The cover, paper, and thread can all be selected from among many, so it’s hard to decide, but it’s fun!
Sewing with thread was easier than I thought, as there was a set pattern for the procedure. More than anything, it was fun~♪
I made it while looking at the creation procedure manual, but the creation time was about 8 minutes.
I made it twice by changing the color of the thread, but the last one was completed in less than 5 minutes.